After the design and implementation of the website, our work continues with the development of a strategy for positioning online. Build and publish a cutting edge website with dynamic content and interesting, but that does not incorporate adequate communication strategy, will not succeed.
The contents are very important, but to make them visible to the search engines you have to use some elements such as keywords, which can help to increase indexing.
The indexing is the inclusion of the pages on the website in the search engine database. This process can be accelerated and optimized using tools that allow you to manage and monitor access to the website, the pages you visit the most, the most downloaded files, etc. ...
One of the most important goals is definitely to have more possible visits by users, and then, consequently, the increase of potential customers. To achieve these objectives, the portal should be placed optimally on the major search engines and social networks.
- The portal will have developed clear and structured content containing keywords (or keywords) adequate. A good combination of keywords allows the positioning of the website in major search engines like Google, Bing.
- The message of the portal will be incisive, simple and gives the exact definition of the activities carried out.
- Use of pages created on the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and others) will allow greater visibility, dynamism and interactivity with users.
- The configuration and sending the sitemap (or sitemap) to Google and other search engines, will allow rapid indexing of the portal;
- and much more! Let our skills and our knowledge in search of the best solution.