CMS (acronym of Content Management System), is a tool installed on web server. The CMS facilitates the management and installation of web site on web. The CMS used by Newtvision is TYPO3.
Simplicity & Usability
TYPO3 is an easy to use platform for both the client and the provider. It allows to administer with a few gestures a web portal, to edit text, insert images, news and much more, whenever you want, without going through complicated procedures. The advantageous aspect is that the customer, once delivered to them the portal, can access the functions to edit the content of your site. Accordingly, they are guaranteed a self-managed site.
Management & Efficiency
TYPO3 allows to quickly and easily manage pages and content of web sites from the user side as it improves the efficiency of content production, as it offers the chance to work and collaborate in a shared environment in which users can have different roles (directors, editors, writers, etc ...).
Each of these figures has access to a working space and to specific highly-customizable functionalities .
The following shows a list of some of the many features of this powerful CMS:
- Total separation of the graphics on the side of content.
- Management of e-commerce portals with advanced order management, sales, customization descriptions of products and integration module for payment with credit cards (PayPal, Banca Sella, etc.).
- System workspace that allows you to revise the pages and content on the website before publishing online through a system of work area and live in draft.
- Managing user permissions and groups working in an extensive and detailed way.
- Management system documents and files via the integrated (DAM or digital asset management).
- Managing and configuring newsletter.
- Areas of confidential access with registration and management of members.
- Multilanguage support for both the website and for the work area.
- Multimedia Support: Youtube, Vimeo, Flash Video, SlideShare, Interactive Presentations, MP3, PDF Reader.
- Support multi-database and integration / import from external databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc ...).
- Easily integrated with Web Services (Google API, Flickr API, Facebook, etc.).
- Management of different formats for websites (mobile, touch screen, print version).
- Platform with multi-site management and sharing of pages, content and file.