Before you begin a relationship with a customer, you have to face and overcome the first encounter with him. The team Newtvision tries to draw more benefits and to extract as much useful information as possible to create a strategic profile of the prospective customer, then trying to figure out "WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS".
The analysis aims to identifying and measuring the structure of the space to allow for the assessment of threats and opportunities and, based on their strengths and weaknesses, defining the most appropriate responses to the achievement of a sustainable competitive advantage over competitors.
Careful analysis provides a study of the market, including:
- who are the main competitors
The steps for the construction and design of the website can be summarized in the following points:
- Collecting Requirements: In this phase you will meet the client, either directly or through both online and telephone interview to gather information about the project, the target users to reach, the type of activity, the types of data to be managed;
- Development of Prototype: in the next step the requirements gathered will be analyzed and, according to them, will be built a prototype of the general structure of the Website;
- Processing Graph Layout: Once the prototype has been discussed with the client, you will go to the development of graphical layout using a structure in HTML and CSS.
- Implementation of the CMS Layout: After discussion and approval of the layout will proceed to the implementation of the template (in HTML) on TYPO3.
- Workspace configuration: the CMS allows the user to access a custom workspace where you can manage in a simple and self-content and pages of the website.
- Inserting tools for analysis and monitoring of the website: these tools provide valuable information on the portal, the origin of users, backlinks and more.